Cancer Council Tasmania is a charity working to minimise the incidence and impact of cancer on all Tasmanians.
On average, over nine Tasmanians are diagnosed with cancer each day – making our work in Tasmania vital to the health of the community.
A cancer free future
To reduce the incidence and impact of cancer on all Tasmanians.
We give generously of ourselves. We value and appreciate the generosity of the community.
We are accountable. We do what we say we will do.
We actively work together to make a real difference.
We recognise courage in others and are inspired to speak out and step up.
We encourage innovation and embrace thought leadership. We strive for excellence.
Sustainable Business Model
Consistent revenue that meets the organisation’s service delivery requirements.
Service Recipient/Client Focus
The provision of relevant, quality and accessible services to Tasmanians.
Reputation & Brand
Positive recognition by Tasmanians of who we are and what we do.
To broaden the reach of CCT cancer prevention efforts.
Giving Tasmanians a voice. Raising the public profile of CCT.
Our priority areas
- To encourage Tasmanians to lead healthier lifestyles to reduce their cancer risk
- To ensure that governments support the evidence and initiatives to reduce cancer risk
- To empower and support people affected by cancer
- To enable the community to raise funds to help beat cancer
- To contribute to Tasmanian based cancer research