Women’s 5K 2021 - COVID-19 Guidelines
To ensure the Women's 5K Walk/Run 2021 is a safe event for all its participants and spectators we have the following guidelines in place.
- When Participants and Spectators enter City Park they must check in using the TAS Check In App. QR Codes will be readily available.
- We will have friendly W5K Volunteering welcoming you at each entrance into City Park. Please Check- In, and where possible please show your Spectator Pass or Race Bib on arrival.
- Capacity Counting will be happening at all entrance/exits to city park prior to the race at 10am.
- Spectators entering the park will need a Spectator Pass available https://www.womens5k.org.au/spectator-pass---w5k-2021
- The Women's 5K area in City Park will be split up into Participant and Spectator Zones, please be in your appropriate Zone prior to the race commencing at 10am. Note Participants can move between zones.
- Please don't come along to City Park on the day if you have been in a high or medium risk location in the past 14 days or if you have cold or flu like symptoms.
- Take note of COVID-19 signage and guidelines throughout City Park.
- Extra facilities available where necessary. With everything strategically spaced to comply with COVID-19 guidelines.
- There are limited stalls and entertainment options at the Women's 5K this year to avoid unnecessary crowding and congregation at City Park.
- COVID-Officer on site - monitoring COVID-19 safety.
- Staggered race start:
Runners starts at 10am and walkers start at 10:05am.
- Virtual and Physical event options, click here to register.
- Hand Sanitizer stations will be available at all entrances and at stationed in the W5K Zone of City Park.
- Regular cleaning of all surfaces – Volunteer Cleaners on hand to complete cleaning at 8:30am, 9:45am 11:00am and after the event.
- Tas Water Station: Disinfectant wipes provided after each use.
- Sanitization and hand wipes provided on stage and on all stalls.